Opening for HES Board of Education
Information and Contact Information
Please Click the Photo Below For Virtual Safety Meeting Information
School Readiness Updates
- Student Registration Form 2022-2023
- Proof of residency– This can be a copy of your driver’s license, electric or gas bill, mortgage statement, or lease agreement contact the office if these do not apply to you.
- Most recent physical and Early Childhood Health Assessment Record
- A months worth of pay stubs for all working adults in the household (4 weekly paystubs or 2 bi-weekly paystubs)
- Family Fee worksheet Template 2022-2023
- SR Transportation Guidelines 22-23
- Media Release Form 22-23
- SR Language Survey and Demographics Form 22-23
- The signature page of the School Readiness Handbook
The Birth to Three System is accepting referrals
during the COVID-19 Public Health Emergency
Click Here for more information
Habitat for Humanity Announcement
The application process for Habitat for Humanity Home Ownership Program closes September 30, 2022. Habitat for Humanity will not be accepting applications again until March of 2023. Applications may be completed online via the following link: http://www.habitatect.org/homeownership
List of Towns in their service areas:
Andover, Ashford, Bozrah, Brooklyn, Canterbury, Chaplin, Colchester, Columbia, Coventry, Eastford, East Lyme, Franklin, Griswold, Groton, Hampton, Hebron, Killingly, Lebanon, Ledyard, Lisbon, Lyme, Mansfield, Montville, New London, North Stonington, Norwich, Old Lyme, Plainfield, Pomfret, Preston, Putnam, Salem, Scotland, Sprague, Sterling, Stonington, Thompson, Voluntown, Waterford, Windham, Willington, and Woodstock.
Details about the program can also be found at the following:
Habitat for Humanity Home Ownership Interest Letter Sept 2022
H.E.S. Is the Best!
School Day Hours 8:45 am – 3:15 pm
Early Release Day ends 1:30 pm
School Office Hours 8:15 am – 4:15 pm
2022-2023 First Day of School is August 24th.
2022-2023 School Calendar
We ask that parent pick up changes are done ideally in written, however if you are unable to send a note with your child, please call the office no later than 12:00 Noon to ensure your child will be ready for pick-up in a timely manner. Thank you for your cooperation.
Parents, please remember to sign in your student if they arrive late for school. Also, kindly remember to sign them out when picking up them. This helps us to know their location in the event of an emergency. Thank you again for your cooperation in keeping your child safe.
*Braman Termite and Pest Elimination Specialists conduct regular once a month or once a quarter service calls usually on the last Tuesday of each month.
Hampton Elementary School
380 Main Street
Hampton, CT 06247